You are here:
The calvatron® HPL series is especially designed for the inline adhesion increase of sheet materials made of plastics, wood, fibre and composit materials. The system is used for example to increase the surface tension on PS- sheets.
The remarkable high- and effective adhesion which is generated by the HPL series is still active even after the thermoforming process. This ensures the primer free bonding of the PU- insulating foam in refrigerators.
The HPL series is designed consequently after the calvatron®EMBEDDED design to ensure a space saving integration. The easy and service friendly operation guarantees an equipment avaliability higher 99%.
calvatron® HPL can be integrated inline within the roll to sheet- as well as in the sheet to sheet process. kalwar is also offering complete turn key plants with integrated sheet transfersystems, winders, cross cutters, feet- and stacking tables.
The advantages of the HPL series in a glance:
- Inline plate- and sheet corona treatment up to a thickness of 15mm
- The calvatron® HPL series eliminates the use of chemical primer
- Perfect for the most common materials such as PP, PS, PE, PC, PVC, HDP, composites
- Compact and space saving design thanks to calvatron®EMBEDDED
- Low energy consumption
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Complete turn key systems deliverable