You are here:
calvatron® H series
The calvatron® H series is especially designed for the inline corona treatment of thicker plastics-, paper,- and foam materials up to 5mm.
Thanks to the slim design and the calvatron®EMBEDDED technology (all treater components such as the generator, controls and terminal transformer are completely integrated into the treater) the H series can be integrated with a miniumum loss of space.
The excellent treatment is a result of the high end calvatron®FLEX electrodes wich are serial equipped with a steples-free width adjustment, combined with the newest IGBT semi conductive output stage.
The advantages and benefits of the calvatron® H series in a glance:
- Stepless- free electrode width adjustment thanks to calvatron®FLEX electrodes
- Applicable for materials up to 5mm thickness
- Perfect for high tech materials made of PP, PS, PE, PVC, nonwoven, paper, fabrics, etc.
- Extermly compact thanks to the unique calvatron®EMBEDDED design
- Complete design made from stainless steel and anodized aluminum
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Equipment availability higher 99%
- Low energy consumption